Free path to my writing, finally!

Well my imagination finally got out... I have three stories in mind but I decided to write one about young love, ocean, friendship, neverendless commitment and of course saving lives. No, it's not the previously mentioned story it's brand new. I still don't know how to call it but that's your role to help me. So at the time it will be ''Untitled''. I will change it probably at end. They say that you can name your work only when it's fully done. And I won't be done for quite a while because my endless source of imagination comes from watching lifeguard series Bondi Rescue. You might saw a couple of handsome men on the previous post. Well what can I say. Sometimes your curse can become a blessing :D .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 2: Déjà vu

Liebster Blog Award

On My Path to the Freedom