Liebster Blog Award
Didn't imagine I would get one anytime soon but I am really thankful to Neža from Purcell's comeback for nominating me for Liebster Award. She makes very beautiful stuff so go check her blog when you have time. You won't be sorry, I promise. Anyway now it's my time to nominate someone but before I do that let me explain you the rules.
The rules for the Liebster Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back up to their blog.
2. State 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
6. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
11 Facts about me
1) As a kid I wanted to be a lawyer due to too much watching of Matlock and Columbo. I also wanted to be a ballerina, a doctor and a figure skater but I ended up studying media and communication studies.
2) I like TV series that make me think how the plot is going to evolve like The Mentalist, Diagnosis Murder, Criminal Minds and Sherlock.
3) I love to sing and I actually already wrote about 30 songs but I never sang them, because I am afraid to perform solo in public. Although I don't have problem performing with the choir.
4) In primary school they use to call me philosopher, because I always wanted to know the reason behind the existence of subjects.
5) I am a fan of Real Madrid, Chelsea and Lyon football clubs.
6) I never learned how to ski, though I want to learn in the near future.
7) My longtime and yet not realized wish is to go bungee-jumping.
8) I am polyglot. I speak actively Slovene, English, German and Latin and also Chinese, Spanish, Croatian passively. And I am yet to learn French, Italian and Russian language.
9) Whenever I can't sleep I think in my head some story I would like to dream. And before you know it I am already asleep, though I rarely dream what I wanted to dream in the first place.
10) I don't eat beef and pork with exception of black pudding.
11) Lately I am obsessed with everything Australian. I do intend to move to Sydney in the next couple of years.
I nominate these 11 bloggers:
1. What's your favourite nail polish colour?
2. What colour is usually your bed?
Mostly yellow, sometimes white or blue.
3. Which season of the year is your favourite?
Summer, because I am August baby.
4. And which TV series is your favourite and which season of it?
The Mentalist, 1st season.
5. When you dream do you dream from your perspective or a third person's?
Usually from my perspective but from time to time also in third person's perspective.
6. In Winter, do you prefer cozy living room or snow covered hilltops?
Cozy living room. I am too clumsy for outdoors, especially in Winter.
7. What is your favourite food?
Black pudding with cabbage and potato.
8. Which country is your dream one to live in?
Australia <3 it :)
9. What is the furthest destination you ever travelled to?
10. Who is the most important person in your life?
It's not just one but there are four; mom, dad, brother and nephew.
11. Which Disney princess is your favourite?
Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
My questions for you:
1. Who would you be if you could be anyone in the world?
2. What is your favourite song and why?
3. What is the earliest memory you can remember?
4. Which cuisine do you prefer more (Italian, Mexican, Chinese,...)?
5. What is the funniest thing that happened to you?
6. What is you favourite hobby beside blogging?
7. The title of the last book you read is ?
8. Where would you like to travel next?
9. You dream car is?
10. What is your best quality?
11. Your guilty pleasure is?