Again something sweet for you - one of my own recipes :)
- Weighing scales
- 2 bowls (in my case tin dish and measuring bowl)
- Muffin pans or models (the best one is silicone one)
- Ladle or ice cream scoop
- Muffin paper
- 125g self-raising flour
- 75g cocoa powder
- 75g coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (or vanilla sugar)
- 120g white sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 100g melted butter
- 200ml of coconut yogurt or milk (If the mixture is thicker increase the amount.)
|Utensils and ingredients|
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder, vanilla extract (or vanilla sugar), bicarbonate of soda and coconut flour in a bowl. In the separate dish mix eggs, melted butter and coconut yogurt (or milk).
- Pour liquid mixture into the dry mixture and stir it until the blend is smooth.
- Put muffin papers into the muffin pans (models) and fill them to the brim. Preheat the oven to 180°C/356°F. Bake muffins for 15 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool down and serve them with the tea or as a separate dessert.
|Method stages 1 and 2|
|Method stages 3 and 4|