Black on white

Today I decided to showcase a video I made about three years ago. I had a feeling to say something but not necessarily in a direct way. I was inspired so I made a video called Black on White, which talks about all the horrors and injustice that we can prevent if we only try to respect one another. The reason  I am publishing it here is because I think that awareness is still pretty low and so I'm passing the message along. I know this doesn't change anything, but I kinda feel that I at least tried to contribute and as woman that got through a lot and an artist I think I am doing my purpose from right reasons. Enjoy the view and if you like it pass the message on. ;)


 Due to technical problems here is a link to video : 
Black on White

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 2: Déjà vu

Liebster Blog Award

On My Path to the Freedom